A Little About Our History
For over thirty years, Tom Driscoll owned and operated Cabana Pools Aquatech. In June of 2019, he left behind his legacy of quality work, advancement in the industry, and a great pool company to his daughter and son-in-law, Megan and Kenny Lindner. Kenny started his career at Cabana Pools Aquatech in 2004 with a strong desire to learn the business, build a great pool, and soak up all the knowledge he could. He was trained in repairs and service, then transitioned into managing renovations and new construction. In 2009, Megan decided to leave the Interior Design field to join forces with Tom and Kenny. She became the lead designer for new construction projects.
Many collaborative years have passed since then, but the standards by which Cabana Pools Aquatech operates remain the same. Megan and Kenny, together with the company’s 40-year veteran Service Manager, Brad Moorhead, continue to lead Cabana Pools Aquatech in the legacy for which it is known: quality work, great service, and a strong dedication to our customers.
Why Choose Cabana Aquatech
- Family owned and operated since 1976. Proven track record of excellence for over forty years!
- Full service pool company with construction, renovation, service and repair departments. We’re a one-stop-shop.
- All service vehicles and maintenance technicians are well marked with a company logo so you know who is at your house and in your backyard at all times.
- The standard package includes items that are upgrades with most other companies.
- Construction manager on every job through every phase of the construction process. We heavily supervise jobs to make sure things are done to our standards. The details are not the details… they ARE the design.
- On site Pool School for a smooth transition from construction to daily operation.
- Member of United Aqua Group (Aquatech) since 1995.
- Numerous design awards from the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP) internationally and regionally and United Aqua Group (Aquatech). Awarded the World’s Greatest Pools award in 2018.
- APSP Certified Building Professionals and Certified Maintenance Technicians on staff.
- Liability, automobile, and worker’s compensation insurance coverage.
- AutoCAD pool plans and Pool Studio computer renderings for 3D realization.
United Aqua Group is one of the nation’s largest organizations dedicated to the professional pool building and retail industry. The group is member-owned and is comprised of individually operated business owners that have been selectively qualified and are committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity, quality, and service in the industry. United Aqua Group manages and operates Aquatech, Aquacommercial, and AquaValue, which remain the trusted brands for residential and commercial pool design and construction and retail pool products.
United Aqua Group is widely recognized as the most prestigious and comprehensive professional member organization in the pool building and retail industry.
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is the world’s oldest and largest association representing swimming pool, spa, and hot tub manufacturers, manufacturers’ agents, builders, designers, distributors, suppliers, installers, retailers, and service technicians. For more than half a century, PHTA has been serving members and the public with critical industry knowledge that ranges from sound regulatory practice to industry trends and consumer attitudes.
Since 1983, PHTA is the only industry organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute as the recognized Standards Development Organization to promote and develop the nation’s standards for swimming pools and hot tubs.
PHTA enhances the business success of its member professionals and ensures consumer safety through:
- Adherence to the PHTA Code of Ethics.
- Education and PHTA Certification of pool and spa professionals.
- Authoritative leadership in standards writing.
- Regulatory and legislative representation.
- A shared commitment to professional, reliable service, and consumer education and public safety.
- PHTA members lead the industry in knowledge, skill, ethical service, and competitive business practices.